The expertise in law requires a well based and deep legal foundation, to let the provision of specialized legal services. Just limiting our advice, and knowledge, to ultra-specialized areas may not be advisable in all cases, because it could be incomplete.
This circumstance leads us:
To be specialists in legal general practice. So our expertise includes different legal areas such as including.
- Eva Sánchez. Labour and Social Security Law.
- Manuel Bellido. Commercial and Civil Law and litigation.
- Claudia Haro. Tax and Administrative Law.
- María Isabel Carmona. Administrative Law and litigation.
- César Romero de la Osa. Criminal and Civil Law and litigation.
- Madalena Felicio. Portuguese Law and contracting.
In those cases where a highly specialized service, out from our perimeter, may be required, our network of agreements and long term collaborations allows us to guarantee your attention.
- International tax planning.
- Patents and trademarks registration.
- Compulsory legal expropriation.
- Public procurements.
- Management of bidding and public procurement procedures.
- Financial and accountancy auditing.
- Financial management.
- Technical support in new technologies.
- Digital evidence.
Legal issues tend to have a transversal nature, so an appropriate approach usually requires the intervention and knowledge of different areas of law.